Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 220.127.116.11 to 13.1.8 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.x, when attempting to resolve a cost discrepancy using the 'Apply All' button, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Cost Review List.
2. Select Order and Location and click on 'Nos of Exceptions' link.
3. Select one item. Make sure the selected item has more than 10 to 15 discrepancies for various locations. A few of the discrepancies should not have a matching shipment record.
4. Select Order as Correct Unit Cost and click Next.
5. Enter the reason code and amount in the Cost Variance Resolution screen.
6. Click on 'Apply All' button.
7. After some time, you will see the error message: "Unable to save the applied variance resolutions to all items".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms