Error Occurs While Resolving Cost Discrepancy: "Unable to Save the Applied Variance Resolutions"
(Doc ID 1594211.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 188.8.131.52IN and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 12.0.10IN (India Localization version), when we try to resolve a cost resolution and click on 'OK' button, the following error message appears on the Summary Match screen:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two items with different unit costs for each. Range to a location.
2. Create a Purchase Order (PO) with both the items for quantity 10 each.
3. Create an invoice with cost discrepancy for both the items.
4. Receive only one item among the two items in the PO.
5. Open the invoice in Summary Match screen and click on Details.
6. Try to match the invoice which is un-received.
7. First complete quantity resolution.
8. Now try to complete cost resolution and click on OK. The error message appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document