Missing Arabic Translation For ETPM V231 SP1
(Doc ID 1594254.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management - Version 1.5.20 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : ETPM 2.3.1 version, ZZ - Common Routines
Missing Arabic translation for ETPM v231 SP1
After upgrading to SP1 from v231, there are missing Arabic translation for L tables.
As an example, attachment functionality related md_fields do not exist in L table for Arabic. Specific functionality is considered FW. Example field codes:
Furthermore, there is used this query:
to find out all missing Arabic translations from fields.
There are two another questions:
1) if upgrading to SP1 (plus March-RollUp-2013) is creating any new records in *_L tables for 'ENG'?
2) if yes, is there an available translation for the above records for Arabic?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to ETPM with English Language as non-SYSUSER user
2. Go to Preferences -> Favorite Links
3. Add F1 catch Tab Menu
4. Navigate to Attachment when we will use the Arabic Language
5. Relog to ETPM with Arabic language
(5.a) (in case you know Arabic) Admin Menu -> A -> Attachment (to Attachment Search Portal)
Go to F1CATTCH_AN_LBL
(5.b) (in case you don’t know Arabic) use the link that we created on step (3)
6. Click the missing link on the left vertical menu
7. The last filed is missing and the screen is all white, showing nothing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document