Discount Not Applied If It Is Inactivated Using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_DISCOUNT_STATUS With Cycle Arrears Event
(Doc ID 1595428.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 7.5 PS4:-
Issue: If discount is inactivated using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_DISCOUNT_STATUS opcode in middle of the month for a Cycle Arrears Event, discount is not applied for the active period in the next bill run.
1. Create a product with cycle arrear event with charge = 1000 USD.
2. Configure a discount to give 10% discount on TotalC.
3. Create a discount with cycle arrear event and attach the discount.
4. Create an account and purchase both product and discount.
5. Change pvt and execute billing. Verify 10% discount got applied on cycle arrear fee.
6. Change pvt to middle of month and inactivate the discount using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_DISCOUNT_STATUS opcode with the below input flist:-
0 PIN_FLD_PROGRAM_NAME STR  "Customer Center"
0 PIN_FLD_STATUSES ARRAY  allocated 20, used 3
1 PIN_FLD_OFFERING_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /purchased_discount 1323870 0
1 PIN_FLD_STATUS ENUM  2
1 PIN_FLD_STATUS_FLAGS INT  4
7. Change pvt to next bill date and execute billing.
8. Verify the discount. Discount is not applied for the discount active period.
Discount trace shows below error message:-
-----> DETAIL Container::isValidDetail: 1, Pipeline: 0
Account DB#: 1, ID: 410508
discount model: (DM_INSTANC) is invalid, valid flag: 7
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document