Calendar Tab Advanced Search Gives Error - "The Request To The Server Has Failed. (60)"
(Doc ID 1595508.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Calendar Server - Version 7.0 and later
Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error 60 is returned when you attempt to use the Advanced Search which contains more than one word in the Title.
The following steps can be used to duplicate this behavior:
- User has an event called "tomorrow morning"
- The user goes to "Advanced Search" in Calendar
- Search for "tomorrow morning" (without the quotes).
- Upon clicking Search, "The request to the server has failed. (60)" error is displayed
- User cancels out of the "Advanced Search"
- User clicks on "New Event"
- User creates a new event called "tomorrow morning again"; nothing happens and the page remains "frozen"
- Click on close, without saving
- Note that the event "tomorrow morning again" is in the calendar
- if the user tries to create another event with any title - again the page will be frozen
The issue does not resolve until you perform a refresh in your browser.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document