Receiving "ORA-06502: PL/SQL: Numeric or Value Error" in RMS and SIM When Consuming Predist Order ASNOut Message from RWMS
(Doc ID 1595518.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 14-Feb-2018
Pre-Distribution (Predist) Order ASNOut message is not being consumed in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and Store Inventory Management (SIM), as the distro_nbr in the message published by Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) is sent as NONE.
The following error is encountered while consuming the message:
The ASNOutXML message shows that the Distro Number is sent as NONE. Why is this happening?
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In RMS: Create a Normal PO (N/B) to Warehouse.
2. In RWMS: Create an ASN Container Entry (Single container to be received for all the items raised for the specific PO).
- Schedule an ASN-type Appointment.
- Receive through HHT (CONTAINER is at RDOOR01 Location).
- Create a Predist Transfer with the above PO. Destination for each item is Store location.
- The above container status is automatically changed to D status.
- Ship the Container to Store.
3. In RMS: Tables are updated as expected. However, the message fails to subscribe in RMS and SIM, and the error above occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document