Receiving "ORA-06502: PL/SQL: Numeric or Value Error" in RMS and SIM When Consuming Predist Order ASNOut Message from RWMS
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 14-Feb-2018
Pre-Distribution (Predist) Order ASNOut message is not being consumed in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and Store Inventory Management (SIM), as the distro_nbr in the message published by Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) is sent as NONE.
The following error is encountered while consuming the message:
The ASNOutXML message shows that the Distro Number is sent as NONE. Why is this happening?
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In RMS: Create a Normal PO (N/B) to Warehouse.
2. In RWMS: Create an ASN Container Entry (Single container to be received for all the items raised for the specific PO).
- Schedule an ASN-type Appointment.
- Receive through HHT (CONTAINER is at RDOOR01 Location).
- Create a Predist Transfer with the above PO. Destination for each item is Store location.
- The above container status is automatically changed to D status.
- Ship the Container to Store.
3. In RMS: Tables are updated as expected. However, the message fails to subscribe in RMS and SIM, and the error above occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms