Recurring Event Will Not Be Deleted From The Invitee Calendar If The Invitee Has Removed One Instance Of The Event
(Doc ID 1596320.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Calendar Server - Version 7.1 and later
Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user creates a recurring event in his Calendar with two invitees, A and B. User A has deleted an occurrence from the recurrent event he is invited to.
If the organizer then decides to delete the whole event from his Calendar, it is deleted from his and user B's Calendar, but not from user A's Calendar. For user A, he still thinks he is invited, but, the event does not exist anymore.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. User C creates a recurring event and invites users A and B
2. Users A and B accept the invites to the recurring event
3. User A then decides he cannot make one day of this event and removes it from his Calendar, leaving the remaining occurences of the event
4. User C then decides to delete the full chain of the event (User C is the organizer)
- The event is removed from User C (organizer) and User B Calendars
- User A still has the remaining occurences of the event in their Calendar, even though the organizer has deleted the full recurring chain.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!