Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Planning Command Center - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Reports and Dashboards
APCC PAB values do not match ASCP PAB
APCC Supply Volume does not match the supply volume based on the filters in supply volume
Average daily demand is not computed correctly
Expect PAB values to in ASCP and APCC to be the same
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Advanced Supply Chain Planner Responsibility
2. Nav: Supply Chain Plan -> Workbench -> Horizontal Plan
3. Compare the PAB value with value in Business Intelligence - Projected Available Balance Units
4. Create simple report with plan, item, Supply volume and total supply.
Notice the supply volume is very compared to the Total Supply
5. Notice avg_daily_demand computation in msc_item_inventory_f is wrong.
It has the correct value in the first order_date but in the rest of the records the avg_daily_demand is doubled and hence the PAB days of cover is not calculated correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms