Product Change Is Not Getting Reflected In Pipeline After Replacing Existing Pipeline Rateplan With Cycle Forward Event
(Doc ID 1596446.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create a product with a pipeline rateplan, attach the product to an account and then modify the product from pipeline rateplan to monthly cycle forward event and then try rating the account again in pipeline. Notice that pipeline is able to rate the account despite those changes on the product.
Steps to Reproduce :
1) Create a product having Service GSM with pipeline rateplan
2) Create an account and add the above mentioned plan/product.
3) Perform rating (just to confirm if the rating is successful)
4) Modify the product by removing pipeline rateplan and add monthly cycle forward event (to the same service) without any changes to purchased_product_t
5) Restart batch rating pipeline and try rating again, notice that the rating is still happening
Once the Pipeline rateplan event from product is removed, any existing account under purchased_products should not be allowed to rate the pipeline event.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document