Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Bulk Replenishment (BD) pick is dropped off at a staging location and the putaway screen is used to put it away, if a short is done at this time, an inventory adjustment record is being created, however the ADJUSTMENT_REASON_CODE is NULL and the upload flag is ‘N’. This causes stock misalignment between Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Steps to recreate
1. Generate a BD pick for an item.
2. Go to the Radio Frequency (RF)Bulk Replenishment screen and enter the zone, location and container details.
3. Click F4-Done. Receive the message to confirm the location has merchandise. Acknowledge the message.
4. Next, the user is taken to the drop-off screen, drop the pallet to a staging location.
5. Navigate to the RF Putaway Screen.
6. Enter the pallet ID and press enter.
7. The screen displays the CONTAINER_ID, ITEM and LOCATION_ID. Confirm the LOCATION_ID, which is the Forward Picking Location.
8. The case pack and the container quantity is displayed. In the 'Confirm Quantity' field, enter a value lesser than displayed, which makes it a short pick.
9. Click F4-Done, get the QTY MISMATCH message, acknowledge and re-enter the same shorted quantity as entered initially.
10. Click F4-Done again, and get the SUCCESSFUL OPERATION message.
11. Review the tables:
The container is no longer in the CONTAINER table.
The PICK_FROM_LOC location has the correct UNIT_QTY reflecting the shorted value, and the INBOUND_UNIT_QTY is correctly updated.
The INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD tables shows the record for the item that was shorted, with the correct UNIT_QTY being shorted, however, there is no ADJUSTMENT_REASON_CODE being captured.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms