When Inviting the Owner of a Secondary Calendar to an Event, the Invite List is Duplicated
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Martha has a secondary calendar called Testing.
- In Convergence, check the box for calendar Testing to view this secondary calendar.
- Create a new event in the secondary calendar and invite Martha and User B.
- Martha and User B are invited in the list.
- Click Save.
- Go to edit the event and you will see the Invitees now have Martha twice and User B. This is because Martha is the owner of calendar Testing, but, should not be there.
- Close the event without saving.
- Go to edit the event again. The Invitees are now displayed correctly as in only one invite for Martha.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms