Duplicate Work Order Closeout Task Failure Summary Records after Finishing Work Order Task
(Doc ID 1597042.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Finishing a Work Order Task that has multiple entries on the Task Failure Summary View for the same Task (task has multiple assets on the asset list), the asset ids are overwritten with the asset id from the Work Order task and the Failure/Repair/Component fields are updated as well.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a work order
2. Select the Task (Detail) View
3. Select the Asset List
4. Enter a few Asset ids - at least 3 for this test
5. Activate the Work Order
6. Select the Closeout Summary View from the Work Order Header
7. Select the Task Failure Summary View
8. Enter 2 Asset ids from the Task Asset List - make sure to enter the SAME Failure/Repair/Component data for both
9. Enter another asset id from the asset list. This time enter DIFFERENT Failure/Repair/Component data than was entered for the first two asset ids.
10. Finish the Work Order Task via the Task Finishing Wizard
11. Pull up the Closeout Task Failure Summary View- All the asset id values have been replaced by the asset id on the Work Order Task and the Failure/Repair/Component fields have been updated with the values entered for the last asset id
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document