“Promotion Retail Must Be Less Than Basis” When Price Change Conflicts With an Ended Customer Segment Promotion
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.4, when attempting to approve price events, the following conflict occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to RPM.
2. Create a customer promotion component valid from date A until date B.
3. Create promo detail on item/zone level with type of change = fixed price; approve it.
4. Records are created in table RPM_CUST_SEGMENT_PROMO_FR, one with promo price and action date = date A, and a second one with selling price and action date = date B + 1.
5. Create a regular price change for same item/zone combination and date B + 1 with selling price lower then selling price prior to customer segment promotion approval.
6. Try to approve the price change. The message appears, and the item is kept in Worksheet status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms