Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Complex deal debit memos in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) are generated with total cost different from sum of details. This deal income has two locations with income (IM_COMPLEX_DEAL_DETAIL), but the header amount only considers the location that was selected for the header (IM_DOC_HEAD).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In Retail Merchandising System (RMS), create an Item with 2 locations.
2. Create a Complex Deal with a single component with the item and 2 locations.
3. Submit and Approve the Complex Deal.
4. Create a purchase order (PO) for the item/locations on the deal.
5. Run appropriate RMS batches.
6. Verify that the deals data has been staged in the following tables: STAGE_COMPLEX_DEAL_HEAD and STAGE_COMPLEX_DEAL_DETAIL
7. In Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), run ComplexDealUploadBatch to import deals.
9. Verify that deal related Debit Memo documents are created in ReIM.
Result: Complex deal debit memo in ReIM is generated with total cost different from sum of details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms