SHISPKU.QTY_MATCHED Figure is Incorrect After Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA) and Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA).
(Doc ID 1597335.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt quantity is not getting refreshed in the Summary Match screen.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for an item.
2. Make sure that the respective supplier has Match Total Qty set to N.
3. Make sure that summary cost tolerance is set.
4. Create an invoice with both cost and quantity discrepancy and also with summary cost outside the tolerance.
5. Do not run the Automatch batch.
6. Navigate to Summary Match screen.
7. Go to Detail Matching screen and resolve the cost discrepancy using RCA such that summary cost comes within tolerance when compared to receipt.
8. Come back to summary match (Detail Match List screen) and keep the screen on it.
9. Go to RMS and perform RUA to match the receipt quantity with invoice quantity.
10. Notice that receipt quantity is not changed in Summary Match screen.
11. Click ‘Online Match’ to summary match the invoice.
Expected Behavior - System should check that receipt is updated and restrict the user from proceeding with online match.
Actual Behavior - SHIPSKU.QTY_MATCHED column was updated to old value of quantity received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!