Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch salweek is not updating Cumulative Mark On (CMO) Percentage when there are no transactions in that week.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new subclass and run salins batch to insert records into WEEK_DATA and MONTH_DATA
- For the current week (week 1) generate some transactions such that HTD_GAFS_COST < HTD_GAFS_RETAIL
- Move the vdate to EOW date and run salweek. Notice that the CUM_MARKON_PCT is calculated correctly
- In the next week (week 2), generate transactions such that it results in HTD_GAFS_COST > HTD_GAFS_RETAIL (Promotions, Markdowns, clearances etc).
- Close week 2 by running salweek. Notice that CUM_MARKON_PCT is copied from last week since the calculated CUM_MARKON_PCT is negative.
- In the following week 3, make sure there are no transactions and close the week
- Notice that closing stock values are correct (same as last week) but the CUM_MARKON_PCT is NULL.
- Close the week 4 without any transactions. Notice that CUM_MARKON_PCT is still NULL but the CLS_STK_COST is half of CLS_STK_RETAIL. The closing stock cost value has been updated even if there are no transactions in week 4.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms