Closing Stock Not Carried Forward Correctly To Opening Stock On Week_Data/Month_data Table
(Doc ID 1597366.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch salweek is not updating Cumulative Mark On (CMO) Percentage when there are no transactions in that week.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new subclass and run salins batch to insert records into WEEK_DATA and MONTH_DATA
- For the current week (week 1) generate some transactions such that HTD_GAFS_COST < HTD_GAFS_RETAIL
- Move the vdate to EOW date and run salweek. Notice that the CUM_MARKON_PCT is calculated correctly
- In the next week (week 2), generate transactions such that it results in HTD_GAFS_COST > HTD_GAFS_RETAIL (Promotions, Markdowns, clearances etc).
- Close week 2 by running salweek. Notice that CUM_MARKON_PCT is copied from last week since the calculated CUM_MARKON_PCT is negative.
- In the following week 3, make sure there are no transactions and close the week
- Notice that closing stock values are correct (same as last week) but the CUM_MARKON_PCT is NULL.
- Close the week 4 without any transactions. Notice that CUM_MARKON_PCT is still NULL but the CLS_STK_COST is half of CLS_STK_RETAIL. The closing stock cost value has been updated even if there are no transactions in week 4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document