Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Additional discount events are being generated after closing of sharing service.
1. Nov 05 - PCM_OP_CUST_COMMIT_CUSTOMER, PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER
- create an account and a service with a product & a full discount
- product CF discounted 100%
2. Nov 12 - PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_DISCOUNTINFO
- set the end date on the purchased discount to Nov 13
- discount reversed for the rest of the cycle, Nov 13 through Dec 1
3. Nov 14 - PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_CANCEL_DISCOUNT
- cancel the purchased discount as of Nov 13
- discount reapplied for Nov 5 - Nov 13, as a result that time period is discounted 200%
Sequential discounting is disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms