When Reprinting the Labels of an ASN T Type Appointment, an Error Is Displayed: "Report Did Not Print"
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System 13.2.4, when reprinting the labels of an ASN T Type appointment, the message "Report did not print" appears, along with error message:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create ASN T type of appointment.
- Receive the containers for the appointment.
- Navigate: Processing/Returns setup -> Reprint/Null Labels.
- Enter Container ID and click on Reprint. The message "Report did not print. Contact your system administrator" appears.
- The error in error log table is “javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: oracle.xdo.webservice.exception.InvalidParametersException: ScheduleServiceImpl::writeControlXML Failed due to Print server is not specified. ORA-0000: normal, successful completion”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms