Upgrade From BRM 73 To 74 Fails While Executing the Perl Script pin_73patch_74_upgrade.pl
(Doc ID 1598035.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Upgrade is being carried out in the following path 7.2.1 --> 7.3 --> 7.4 --> 7.5
- During upgrade from 7.3 to 7.4, the execution of script pin_73patch_74_upgrade.plfails. See below steps carried out :
- Install 7.4_7594320_ThirdParty_Upgrade_solaris_32_opt.bin
- Install 7.4_7594320_Portal_Base_solaris_32_opt.bin
- Execute perl pin_73patch_74_upgrade.pl
- There is an error in default_values_74.source. Error description:
- This happens when "default_values_74.source" tries to execute below sql query as already seen in previous scenario :
SELECT obj_id0 INTO v_obj_id0 FROM au_service_adminclient_t WHERE obj_id0 = (
SELECT poid_id0 FROM au_service_t WHERE account_obj_id0 = 1 AND POID_TYPE
- On checking further, it seems that the "au_service_t" is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document