Unable To Run Crystal Reports 2008 SP4 with EIP
(Doc ID 1598070.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:LODESTAR EIP - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 1.6]
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
- Setting up CR 2008 SP4 Runtime Engine to run with EIP 184.108.40.206. When a report is run, it fails with an error message:
IESO Invoice Validation Crystal
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CrystalDecisions.ReportSource.EromReportSourceBase.ExportToStream(ExportRequestContext reqContext) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.FormatEngine.ExportToStream(ExportRequestContext reqContext) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.ExportToStream(ExportOptions options) at CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument.ExportToStream(ExportFormatType formatType) at Lodestar.crComGen.crCrystalNet.crAppNet.crGenerateReport(String connectstr, String qualifier, String guid, String altconn, String login, String url, StreamWriter sw)
- The NETWORK SERVICE id has Full Control permissions on the Windows\Temp folder. The file libpng10.dll has been copied over to the Lodestar\Bin folder as well.
- The IIS User have permissions set on the tmp directory (Lodestar/tmp).
- If running the Report on the application server and also a Web server please make sure
the lssecure.cfg.xml is in both cfg files.
- The Read/Write permissions to the TMP folder have been given to user(s) under which IIS and Report Monitor are run.
- Deleted all the contents of the Lodestar\tmp directory.
- Re-Ran the Report again. This error still occured.
- Difference in environments.
-In the test environment, all roles are setup on one server.
- In the new production environment that is being set up, the roles are being divided.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document