User Can Change/Overwrite the Items on Accepted Transfer Requests and Dispatched Transfers
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.5, at the sending store, users can change/overwrite the item after accepting a transfer request. Removing the role permission to edit transfers prevents the user from dispatching the accepted quantity. At the receiving store, users can change/overwrite the item after it is dispatched by the sending store. These modifications should not be allowed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a transfer request for an item.
- Log in with the sending store and accept the transfer request.
- Close the screen and open the accepted transfer again at the sending store.
- Note that the user is able to edit the item ID and replace it with another.
- Remove permission to edit transfers.
- Note that the user is not able to dispatch the accepted quantity.
- Create a transfer request for an item from store A to store B.
- Log into store A and accept the transfer request.
- Dispatch the transfer.
- Log into store B and note that the user is able to edit and replace the item ID on the transfer with another item ID.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms