Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock Ledger - Month End calculations failed to calculate INTER_STOCKTAKE_SALES_AMT correctly for Warehouse (WH).
This issue occurs after Month-End batch jobs are executed.
Steps to Re-Create:
1. Create/Use existing VWH that can process Wholesale Sales / Returns
2. Ensure that all Stock Ledger data has been seeded correctly.
3. Ensure that Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Stock Ledger batches have been running without any errors.
4. Create Wholesale Sales from the VWH, Approve, Ship, Close, and Bill.
5. Create Wholesale Returns from the VWH, Approve, Ship, Receive, and Bill.
6. Run Daily Batch cycle (ORACLE_RETAIL_BATCH in UC4 or equivalent).
7. Create a New Physical Count for the Physical WH that contains the VWH, for all Departments, with Unit & Dollar.
8. Run STKXPLD, STKUPD to take a snapshot of current On Hand.
9. Prepare Stock Count Results file, and run STKUPLD to upload Count results to Stock Count tables.
10. Run STKVAR to update Stock On Hand at ITEM_LOC_SOH.
11. Run STKDLY to rollup Stock Count results from STAKE_SKU_LOC to STAKE_PROD_LOC, as well as updating WEEK and MONTH_DATA.
12. Repeat step 6.
13. VDATE should now be next day.
14. Repeat Steps 4 & 5 for additional Wholesales activities.
15. Repeat step 6.
16. Move VDATE to the last day of the current Month.
17. Run Daily Batch Cycle, which will also kick off Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Stock Ledger Rollup jobs, and close the current month.
18. Review MONTH_DATA's INTER_STOCKTAKE_SALES_AMT, and STOCKTAKE_MTD_SALES_AMT, and you will see that they are the same for the VWH.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms