Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, Item & BOM
Item.P2.MultiList01 value issue
Whenever we are modifying the Supplier tab of any item Item.P2.MultiList01 attribute is getting cleared from the item.
Item.P2.MultiList01 has User Group list attached.
Expect Item.P2.MultiList01 value is kept when modifying the Supplier tab.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Item.P2.MultiList01 and connect it to User Group list
2. Set Item Supplier tab, Supplier attrib "ASL mapped to" to "MultiList01"
3. Set Item.P2.MultiList01 to "Change controlled" = "Yes"
4. Observe Supplier tab, Supplier attrib "ASL mapped to" is shown empty now but "ASL mapped to" functionality is still active.
5. Created an item with its Item.P2.MultiList01 attribute filled with a value.
6. Modified its Supplier tab by adding/removing a Supplier.
7. Check the Title Block the Item.P2.MultiList01 attribute value is getting cleared of. This is because the list attached to MultiList01 do not match Supplier.
8. Go back to the configuration and set "Change controlled" = "No" on Item.P2.MultiList01
Supplier tab, Supplier attrib "ASL mapped to" show MultiList01 again
9. Supplier tab, Supplier attrib "ASL mapped to" cannot be cleared anymore
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms