Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One is getting some inconsistent results when doing the payer change in delayed period and then processing the usage. Please find below some scenarios:
Some abbreviations used in below scenarios:
Billinfo : B1, B2, B3
OTC : One Time Charge
IPL : Item Poid List
NIPL : Next Item Poid List.
1. Create account A with B1, services s1 and s2 and purchase a product on Sep 1.
2. Create account B with B2, service s3 and purchase product
3. Process usage type A on Sep 15.
4. Run partial billing on Oct 1st and purchase an OTC, process usage type A on Oct 4th for Oct cycle.
5. Make payer change on Oct 5th (new Billinfo is B3).
6. Purchase OTC, process usage type B first for October month (2 records one for Oct 3 and another for Oct 7th).
In this case , the new usage item which got created is still associated with B1 and for B1's October bill unit rather than B3's Oct bill(which is expected).
1. Create account A1, with billinfo B1 and service S1 (product P1 with cycle arrear event)
2. Create account A2, with billinfo B2 and service S2. Change PVT: 16/Oct/2013
3. Create a new billinfo B3 with AR and Parent billinfo as B2
4. Modify balance group of S1 with B3. Change PVT : 18/Oct/2013
5. Cancel P1 and run PCM_OP_BILL_MAKE_BILL_NOW
6. Verify that Cycle arrear charges for P1 are going to correct bill item( B3's current month(Oct) bill)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms