Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Advanced Forecasting and Demand Modeling - Version 12.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has installed 12.2.1
Then they did the following
1. After the install first time they ran upgrade_to_cal_month with no data.
2. Then they changed Level Names in Standard Model and Ran upgrade Data Model with Run Time Buckets checked.
3. They then had issues with some level values in initial Data Load and since this is test instance they ran DATA_CLEANUP.clean_schema_temps; and DATA_CLEANUP.clean_level_data to clean out the date
4. They then reloaded the data using EP procedures.
5. Ran the Engine which completed successfully. Verified that data in weekly buckets in workbench. When they choose Calendar month from the Worksheet designer in the Time Scaling the following error occurrs
To date is out of system allowed range (01/02/95 - 01/01/31)
6. They then ran the following in the following sequence after the above 5 steps:
b) The SPLIT_DATES_DATA_COLUMNS tables is populated and the column SPLIT_VALUE_Y_N has values as Y,N and U for associated tables (SPLIT_DATES_DATA_COLUMNS.xls uploaded)
c) They then set the Queue Size--> Update the SplitDataMaxQueues parameter in the DB_PARAMS table to 2.
d) Then they ran the Cal_Month_Split_Set_Queues procedure to distribute the queue to the data tables:
However the table SPLIT_DATA_QUEUE_DISTRIBUTION has a status of Ready and not complete despite the above run (SPLIT_DATA_QUEUE_DISTRIBUTION.xls). But the procedure did not show any error either
e) They then ran exec upgrade_to_cal_month.main(NULL,NULL); with no errors
But the following tables have 0 rows
There is no data populated in the db_exceptiopn_log.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms