Last updated on APRIL 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) , Invoice Exchange Rates posted to financial systems are sometimes incorrect, as the exchange rate posted is not the rate present at the time of Purchase Order (PO) creation.
Steps to Reproduce:
a. Set CONSOLIDATION_IND ='N' in SYSTEM_OPTIONS table.
b. Set System and Purchase Order (PO) currency to be the same, but set the Location currency to something different. (e.g., System Currency, PO Currency = USD; Location Currency = CAD)
- Create a PO on day 1 for 20 quantity. Exchange Rate should be 1 in the PO (USD->USD).
- Create shipment/receive PO1 for 10 quantity on day 2. Exchange rate posted in TRAN_DATA is the day 2 exchange rate USD->CAD.
- On day 3, create shipment/receipt for remaining quantity. Exchange rate posted in TRAN_DATA is day 3 exchange rate USD->CAD.
- On day 4, create an invoice. Invoice exchange rate is the same as the one in the PO (ORDHEAD table).
- On day 5, post the invoice and check IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD exchange rate. Currently it is posting with the day 5 exchange rate USD->CAD (i.e., It is considering the max exchange rate for the location exchange rate). It should instead consider the exchange rate when the PO was raised.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms