Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 1.10.0 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 1.10.0 and later
IBM AIX on POWER Systems (64-bit)
On the 126.96.36.199 version of NMS Web Switching, new errors exist in the java console and the application can hang. This could impact other tools but was specifically noted when using switching.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create a Switch Plan that opens a switch as step 1, and performs a 'check open and place information tag' as step 2. Keep the switch plan in NEW state.
- Reset study session to real time.
- Execute the first step.
- Observe that the Status field is not getting updated properly (error #1)
- If the Switch Plan is saved at this point, the status field will get updated.
- Execute the second step.
- Get error messages in the java log (although it does seem to work):
- Log out and log back in and ignore the Java Security Message about unsafe components.
- Repeat steps 3-6. This time user gets an endless hour glass.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms