Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.5, the Conflict Review List accessed from the binoculars icon does not display the correct values for items that fail the Promotion Constraint check.
Steps to Reproduce:
For the following steps, Promotion Constraints of 17 days exist for all departments.
1. Approve Zone Level Clearance with reset for a new item.
2. Verify Conflict Check Review Workspace (RPM_CONFLICT_CHECK_RESULT). Note that zone level data appears only once.
3. Approve a Price Change for the same item/location in clearance where Regular Price is lower than clearance price.
4. Verify Conflict Check Review Workspace (RPM_CONFLICT_CHECK_RESULT). Note that zone level data appears multiple times.
5. Resolve the conflict by editing New Retail to be higher than clearance and re-approve.
6. Approve Promotion where Start Date violates Promotion Constraint days.
The Promotion Constraint message displays ID information for Clearance and not for Price Change.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms