BRM PS5 Schema Upgrade Fails
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Out of the box installation for BRM 7.5 Patch Set 5 fails when upgrading the schema.
High level steps for the installation:
- Installed Third party software
- Installed BRM 7.5 base
- Installed the following components: AccountSynchTool, RevAssuranceMgr, RatedEventLoader, SuspenseMgr, WireLessSuite, CollectionsMgr, EMailMgr, BRM_JCA_Adapter, DM_AQ, WebServicesMgr, EAI_FrameworkMgr
- Installed Pipeline and Configuration Manager module
- For PS5 (16933886)
o Installed portal base for path 16933886
o Installed pipeline for path 16933886
o Executed pin_75ps5_upgrade.pl. (FAILS)
Script pin_75ps5_upgrade.pl fails with the following error:
- No error log is generated under /apps/ES/brm/pin75/opt/tmp
- This is an OOB installation, no customizations exist.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms