Named Events Nodes Are Allowed For Unavailable Account Batch - Activate Account
(Doc ID 1601250.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 5.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Named event (NEVT) node is unable to handle "Account Reference has an unavailable batch" error, the node will continues and grants a reservation.
- Snippet from beVWARS.log with debug enable that show unavailable account batch.
* branch 0 = success exit branch
Create a simple call plan for activate account, call plan consist of three main nodes:
1. Acct state node (ASB node).
2. Named event node with "reserve event" selected (NEVT Node).
3. Declined billing cause branch node (DBCB Node).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document