Wrong Charge Generated By Pin_cycle_fees While Cancelling Product
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When cancelling a product, pin_cycle_fees (option -cancel) generates wrong charges for other active products.
1. Create a PlanA with no deals and PlanB with 1 deal and two monthly cycle arrear charging products ProductA ($17) and ProductB ($6).
2. 01-Jan-2014 create a paying Account A with PlanA.
3. 01-Jan-2014 create a non paying account with PlanB.
4. 01-Jan-2014 set end_t value same as start_t of ProductB. (Cancel ProductB)
5. 02-Jan-2014 run pin_cycle_fees -cancel
6. 06-Feb-2014 run bill - bill generated for $0
7. 06-Mar-2014 run bill - bill generated for $34 (17 + 17).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms