'Store Order Multiple' Is Not Being Respected for Non-Sellable Staple Packs
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocation does not follow the Store Order Multiple (SOM) during calculation.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a staple item.
2. Create a Non-Sellable Staple Pack with the item.
3. Start creating an allocation -> In the items screen select SOM as Pack.
4. Calculate the allocation.
5. Go to the Location Details page.
6. Note: the SOM is not respected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms