'Store Order Multiple' Is Not Being Respected for Non-Sellable Staple Packs
(Doc ID 1601497.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocation does not follow the Store Order Multiple (SOM) during calculation.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a staple item.
2. Create a Non-Sellable Staple Pack with the item.
3. Start creating an allocation -> In the items screen select SOM as Pack.
4. Calculate the allocation.
5. Go to the Location Details page.
6. Note: the SOM is not respected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document