Valid_To In IFW_ICPRODUCT_CNF Table Is Not Behaving As Expected
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.3.1 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Valid_To option in IFW_ICPRODUCT_CNF table is not behaving as expected. Consider the following scenario :
1. We have a ICProduct where the configuration in IFW_ICPRODUCT_CNF will be valid till 1st Oct 2013.
2. From 2nd Oct 2013, a new ICProduct configuration is valid for the same IC Product.
3. To meet the above , we updated the existing configuration in IFW_ICPRODUCT_CNF table (Valid_To) to 1.10.2013 and inserted a new configuration similar to the existing one, except Valid_From is set to 2.10.2013, Valid_To as NULL and also changed the Origin_AreaCode.
4. When we rate a CDR with CallEventTimeStamp before 1.10.2013 , it is rated without any issue.
5. When we rate a CDR with CallEventTimeStamp from/after 2.10.2013, it is rated without any issue.
6. But when we rate a CDR with CallEventTimeStamp on 1.10.2013, it is throwing the following error message in stream log.
How can we make sure that the CDR rated on 01st Oct is rated fine using the ICProduct configuration that is valid till 01st Oct ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms