Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 13.1.1, when the user performs a return without receipt for a promotion item, the IDISC record does not appear in the RTLog.
Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisite: The parameter value of "FormOfIDForNonretrievedReturn" from the "Return" Parameter group needs to be "None".
1. From Back Office (BO), import the MOM jar file that contains a price promotion as follows:
2. From POS register: POS -> Enter item number (926)
3. Tender -> Cash
4. POS -> Return -> No Receipt -> Enter the item number (926) -> Enter
5. Select the item -> Next
6. Enter a return reason code: customer change mind
7. Tender -> Next
8. Enter customer information -> Next
Check the RTLog and note that the IDISC does not appear for the return without receipt transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms