Last updated on JUNE 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
REIMPOSTING batch program fails with the following error message:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Make sure that currency rates are set up whereby there are 2 records per date with the same rate; just different exchange types ('O' and 'C').
- Create a Purchase Order (PO); ship and receive it.
- Create an Exact Match Invoice.
- Run REIMAUTOMATCH batch program.
- Run REIMPOSTING batch program. The posting batch fails with the error message “Unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables@2REIM_POSTING_SQL.UPDATE_CURRENCY_EXCHANGE_RATE” error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms