Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.1 to 13.1.8 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance as on 02-NOV-2016
Unable to Delete the stock counts that are fully or partially authorized.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a 'Unit & Amount' type product group with counting method as 'Third Party'.
- Enter the variance and add a couple of departments to the product group.
- In Product Group Schedule, schedule this product group for today and generate the stock count.
- Run ThirdPartyStockCountParser.sh with the file name.
- Navigate to Inventory Management -> Stock count -> select the stock count which is created and set to Authorize & In progress status.
- Confirm Child count.
- Delete the stock count. Notice the error displayed -- "Unable to Delete the stock counts that are fully or partially authorized".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms