Receiver Cost Adjustment Order Receipt Supplier Cost (RCAS) is Incorrectly Updating SHIPSKU.QTY_MATCHED and SHIPMENT.INVC_MATCH_STATUS Columns
(Doc ID 1602582.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the resolution of two invoices for one shipment where there are quantity and cost discrepancies, the first receipt becomes fully matched after resolving the quantity discrepancy using a split-receipt.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create one PO/shipment for an item (i.e. cost = $10.00 and quantity = 100).
2. Create the first invoice on ReIM (i.e. cost = $12.00 and quantity = 50).
3. Run reimautomatch batch.
4. Resolve quantity discrepancy using SR action via the Quantity Review List .
5. Resolve cost discrepancy using RCAS action via the Cost Review List .
6. Check on shipsku.qty_matched field that is filled with 100 when is supposed to be 50.
7. Check the shipment.invc_match_status is M when is supposed to be U.
8. Create a second invoice with the same cost and quantity values of the first invoice.
9. Run reimautomatch batch.
10. Check quantity discrepancies and find system is showing quantity discrepancy for the second invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document