Constraint Violation Error Changing Status on a Change Order That Does Not Have an Owner
(Doc ID 1602728.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile Product Quality Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change status on any change order type that does not have a Change Analyst/Owner, the following error occurs.
Change of the attribute Workflow to Change Analyst Owner Name is not allowed because of insufficient privilege or constraint violation.
1. Log into Java Client as admin
2. Create a user userA with a role role01 including below privileges:
Discover Changes(All changes)
Read Changes(All changes)
Modify Changes(Changes.Cover Page.Workflow is not in the applied to field)
Change Status for changes
3. Create a change C0001, assign the workflow Default Change Orders to it.
4. Log in Web Client as userA
5. Open C0001,click Next Status to route it from pending to Submitted.In the pop up window, select a Change Analyst, click Continue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document