Searching for Items to Put on a Sourcing Project Using Released Rev It Returns Cancelled Revs as Well.
(Doc ID 1602743.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to search for Items to put on a Sourcing Project using Released Rev it returns Cancelled Revs as well.
To only show Released Revs
What is working:
Does not show pending rev
Use Latest Rev or Advanced Search
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Item which has 3 released Revisions A,B and C.
2. Create two more ECOs which has revisions Rev D and E (Make sure that ECOs are not released).
3. Create Sourcing project and go to Items tab.
4. Click on Add-->Search for Items-->Released Rev. Search for the above Item.
5. Validate the Revisions in the change.history.Rev column.
6. Open the Item and go to the change order which has revision Rev D. Cancel the ECO.
7. Go to the Sourcing project -->Items tab.
8. Click on Add-->Search for Items-->Released Rev. Search for the above Item.
9. Validate the Revisions in the ChangeHistory.Rev column.
Search Palette displays Item with 4 revisions
A,B, C and D. Cancelled Revision Rev D is displayed in the search result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document