RFGEN: Receiving Transactions are not Completing after upgrade to WAM 1.9.1
(Doc ID 1603096.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from WAM 22.214.171.124.5 to 1.9.1 without changing RFGEN versions, Receiving transactions via RGEN are not working correctly. The quantity received is recorded in the Receiving module and the PO line item. However, the Storeroom Quantity is not updated to reflect the receipt and the Receiving Log and Storeroom Transaction Log are not populated. The entire Receiving transaction is not completing. There are no error messages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO in WAM. Add a line item. Approve and Issue the PO
2. Log onto RFGen
3. Select Receiving from the Main Menu
4. Receive All-Enter 'N'
5. Select Transaction Type 'Receive'
6. Enter PO Number
7. Enter PO item
8. No need to enter Waybill or Packing Slip
9. Select 'Continue'
10. Enter Quantity
11. Enter BIN or it will be auto-populated
12. Force Complete- Select 'N'
13. Print Barcode - Enter 'N'
14. Process Another - Select 'N'
15. Press ENTER
16. Check PO line item. Qty received is updated
17. Bring up the PO in the Receiving Module. The Net Received quantity has been updated
18. Check the Inventory Quantity in the Storeroom. It has not been updated to reflect the receipt
19. Check the Receiving Log and Storeroom Transaction Log. Neither has been populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document