SHIPMENT.INVC_MATCH_STATUS Column Shows Status 'U' Even After All Items Matched
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 184.108.40.206 to 13.1 [Release 13.0 to 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The SHIPMENT.INVC_MATCH_STATUS column shows status 'U' even after all items are matched.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) with 7 items. (Vdate = 20th Nov 2012)
- Create one new invoice using Document Maintenance screen, for 4 items and where only item3 has a higher cost on the invoice.
- Create receipt1 for item1 and item2.
- On same day, create receipt2 for item3.
- Run Automatch batch.
- Note that the invoice is now in URMTCH status. Change the Vdate to next date (i.e., 21st Nov 2012).
- Create receipt3 for item4.
- Use Summary Match screen to resolve cost discrepancy. Say order is correct and invoice is wrong.
- Check the SHIPMENT table. Status of item3 is still in ‘U’ status; it should be updated to 'M'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms