Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReIM allowing Manual Match outside tolerance.
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Create an Order and ship and receive it fully.
2. Create an invoice such that the cost is outside tolerance.
3. Run Auto Match batch. The invoice would move to URMTCH status with cost discrepancy created.
4. Create another invoice matching exactly with the receipt.
5. Navigate to Summary Match screen and enter the order number and click on ok.
6. Click on details button to go to detail matching screen.
Notice that the item in the second invoice and the receipt are present in in-balance tab.
Notice that the item in the first invoice is seen in in-discrepancy tab.
7. Pull the item in in-discrepancy tab down and resolve the cost discrepancy using debit memo cost and click ok.
8. Run rollup batch.
Notice that both the invoices get matched and debit memo is created for the cost discrepancy.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms