Accounts Unexpectedly Becoming Inactive
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.1 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Understand and solve the issue of having unexpected account de-activations, on execution of pin_collection_process.
The steps followed to reproduce the problem are:
- created a future date scheduled action, (e.g. 'Inactivate Services of Billinfo') using the pin_collections_process.
- deleted the action using 'PCM_OP_ACT_SCHEDULE_DELETE' (e.g. from Customer Center, or testnap) opcode successfully.
- executed pin_collections process on the scheduled date.
Account should not become inactive, as scheduled action was deleted.
Account still gets inactivated.
- How could those inactivations have happened?
- Does pin_collection_process use some other rules to perform actions, apart from the configured templates?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms