After RTV, STOCKTAKE_BOOKSTK_COST in MONTH_DATA Table Is Incorrect
(Doc ID 1603646.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS), we are observing the same symptoms across several product versions:
STOCKTAKE_BOOKSTK_COST in the MONTH_DATA table is calculated incorrectly after processing a Return to Vendor (RTV).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new DEPT, CLASS, SUBCLASS.
2. Run SALINS.
3. Create a new ITEM under the newly created DEPT, CLASS and SUBCLASS.
4. Create a purchase order (PO) and receive.
5. Run SALSTAGE, SALDLY.
6. Move the date to next date.
7. Create RTV and run RTV script.
8. Run SALSTAGE and SALDLY.
9. Move the date to next date.
10. Perform Stock Count.
11. Run SALSTAGE and SALDLY.
12. Move the date to End of Week date (End of Month).
13. Run STKDLY, SALWEEK and SALMNTH.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document