Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.0.6 to 13.0.7 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Point of Service (POS) 13.0, the POSLog for a cross-store return transaction is not generated in the following circumstance: When the return involves a two-item sale transaction, and one of the items is not present in the database of the store in which the return transaction is being performed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Perform a sale transaction of two items: 1234 and 4321, in Store A.
2. Retrieve the transaction in Store B using Return with Receipt flow. Select both items to be returned. Make sure that item 4321 is not present in Store B's database.
3. After entering the Receipt information, click on 'F2 Transaction Detail'. The two items which were used in the earlier sale transaction appear on the screen.
4. Select both items and click "Enter Next", then select any Return Reason Code.
5. On the Sell Item screen, both the items are visible. Delete both the items by using "Delete" button.
6. Retrieve the transaction again in Store B using receipted returns flow. Select 4321 to be returned, and then tender with cash.
POSLog for the return transaction is not generated, and TR_TRN.ID_BTCH_ARCH is updated as " -2 ". The below exception is thrown in the logs:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms