When Owner of Shared Folder Is Set to Inactive, Accessing Shared Folder Gives: "The reply contains invalid data format."
(Doc ID 1604091.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Convergence 2 patch-06 with Messaging Server 7U5.
When access to a user's shared folder is blocked (because mailUserStatus has been set to inactive), and
another user (subscribed to this shared folder), accesses this folder then a message is shown stating the following:
The part of "[UNAVAILABLE] Server hosting this mailbox is not available" comes from the IMAP server which is refusing access to the folder.
However, the other part, "The reply contains invalid data format.", is confusing.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- A user testuser00001 shares a folder to testuser00002.
- This testuser00002 subscribes to testuser00001's folder.
- The mailUserStatus of testuser00001 is for administrative reasons set to 'inactive'.
- Log in to Convergence 2 as testuser00002 and access the subscribed folder.
- The above error is shown in the Convergence UI
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document