When Owner of Shared Folder Is Set to Inactive, Accessing Shared Folder Gives: "The reply contains invalid data format."
(Doc ID 1604091.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Convergence 2 patch-06 with Messaging Server 7U5.
When access to a user's shared folder is blocked (because mailUserStatus has been set to inactive), and
another user (subscribed to this shared folder), accesses this folder then a message is shown stating the following:
The part of "[UNAVAILABLE] Server hosting this mailbox is not available" comes from the IMAP server which is refusing access to the folder.
However, the other part, "The reply contains invalid data format.", is confusing.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- A user user_01 shares a folder to user_02.
- This user_02 subscribes to user_01's folder.
- The mailUserStatus of user_01 is for administrative reasons set to 'inactive'.
- Log in to Convergence 2 as user_02 and access the subscribed folder.
- The above error is shown in the Convergence UI
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document