Standard Report "Parts With Substance Over PPM" Does Not Work
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Governance and Compliance - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Web client (PGC)
Standard Report "Parts with Substance over PPM" does not work (Standard Reports / Compliance Reports). It does not show the correct data in the report
1. Create a mfr part MPN1, set mass as 2g.
2. Create a substance declaration, add MPN1.
3. Add substance Lead with 1g, and add substance copper with 1g.
4. Release the declaration.
5. Run parts with substances.
6. Select the layout default layout for mfrpart.
7. Add substance Lead and finish
8. Issue: when running part with substance report on MFR part, throw warning like 'ERROR: An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact your
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms