Automatic Stock Orders Which Have Expired Are Selected When the Insertion Batch Is Run
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), automatic stock orders which have expired are incorrectly selected when the insertion batch is run. This leads to duplication of values in TSFDETAIL.SELECTED_QTY.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a transfer in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) so that an automatic stock order will be flown to RMS.
2. Close the transfer in RMS. Note that STOCK_ORDER.PICK_NOT_AFTER_DATE has been updated with a past date (the stock order has expired).
3. Run "insert_distribution_queue.sh" and "run_distribution.sh". Note that the expired stock order has been selected and the "DS" SO status message is sent to RMS.
4. In RMS, the TSFDETAIL.SELECTED_QTY has been updated for the transfer which has been closed already.
5. Again run "insert_distribution_queue.sh" and "run_distribution.sh". The expired stock order which was selected previously is again selected, and another "DS" SO status message is sent to RMS.
6. Note that again the TSFDETAIL.SELECTED_QTY is updated for the closed transfer, and the value is doubled.
For "N" number of times the distribution process is run, the same expired stock order will be selected. TSFDETAIL.SELECTED_QTY will be updated "N" times.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms