Non Cross Dock Replenishment Orders Are Generated With Pre Mark IND = Y
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.4, non-cross dock replenishment orders are generating with pre-mark ind = 'Y'. It is expected that the order should be generated with the pre_mark_ind = 'N', because even though the vendor is enabled for pre_mark we have not chosen a stock category of cross dock.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up an item on constant replenishment for a supplier site where the Pre_Mark_Ind = Y.
- Ensure the item is set up to a stock category = warehouse stocked and is set up for a warehouse location.
- Also set up the item on automatic order control.
- Execute all replenishment batches.
- Order is generated with pre-mark_ind as Y.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms