Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 9th-June-2015***
Making refund payments issue for multiple billinfo accounts.
After migrating to BRM 7.4 PS16 (from PS7), the following error are thrown in the refund feature when trying to apply corespondent payment with PCM_OP_PYMT_COLLECT:
Steps to reproduce
1) Create an account with at least 2 /billinfo objects and purchase a simple monthly cycle fees product that impact currency
2) Execute billing to have a billing object to be payed
3) Make a cash payment for the account with a greater payment amount that the due of the last bill
4) Create a refund, using the pcm_op_bill_item_refund opcode with billinfo_obj, this will creates the /item/refund object, which contains the total credit amount
5) Make the refund payment using pcm_op_pymt_collect opcode which returns the above error ("can't accommodate the refund amount")
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms