Making Refund Payments Issue For Multi Billinfo Accounts
(Doc ID 1604995.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After migrating to BRM 7.4 PS16 (from PS7), the following error are thrown in the refund feature when trying to apply correspondent payment with PCM_OP_PYMT_COLLECT:
Steps to reproduce
1) Create an account with at least 2 /billinfo objects and purchase a simple monthly cycle fees product that impact currency
2) Execute billing to have a billing object to be payed
3) Make a cash payment for the account with a greater payment amount that the due of the last bill
4) Create a refund, using the pcm_op_bill_item_refund opcode with billinfo_obj, this will creates the /item/refund object, which contains the total credit amount
5) Make the refund payment using pcm_op_pymt_collect opcode which returns the above error ("can't accommodate the refund amount")
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document